Million Dollar Mussels
COOKING TIME:5-8 min
- 3 cups dry sherry
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 3 slices fresh lemon
- 3 quarts fresh mussels, scrubbed and debearded
- Place the dry sherry, garlic, bouillon, butter, Italian seasoning, and lemon into a large pot.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Add the mussels, cover, and simmer until the mussels have opened, about 5 minutes.
- Discard any unopened mussels and serve with bread.