BBQ SteakDelicious BBQ Steak
COOKING TIME:15 min
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 7 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (2 pound) tri-tip steak
- Place onion, garlic, olive oil, vinegar, soy sauce, rosemary, mustard, salt, and pepper into the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth.
- Place steak in a large resealable plastic bag. Pour marinade over steaks, seal, and refrigerate for about 3 hours.
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Brush grill grate with oil. Discard marinade, and place steak on the prepared grill.
- Cook for 7 minutes per side, or to desired tenderness.